Adult Program (Coming Summer 2022)
The FIS Financial Literacy for Adults Program provides learners with practical knowledge, skills-building opportunities, and resources they can use to manage their finances with confidence.
This program has:
- Information that’s updated, relevant, and informed by research. For example, the curriculum features information and scenarios relevant to people with disabilities.
- An emphasis on real-life skills and choices. Provides learners with practical knowledge and resources they can use to manage their finances.
- Realistic scenarios. Short scenarios featuring consumers in a variety of financial situations provide opportunities to practice using financial knowledge and skills with confidence.
- An expanded array of practical tools and resources. “Try It” activities give participants opportunities to practice what they learned in a variety of contexts. “Apply It” activities help participants apply what they have learned to their own lives.
- Key takeaways. A key takeaway sums up the most important message from each section.